Monday, January 13, 2014

TFDS Weekly Challenge


This week's challenge is all about simplicity. Look around your house. What stuff are you hanging on to just for the sake of filling shelf space [or closets for that matter]? Treat the new year as a chance to do a little spring cleaning, just, in January. You get the point.

It's amazing how getting rid of items can transform a room. We all felt that a little bit after the holidays were over and all of the decorations came down. 

But wait. See if you can take this challenge a step further and try selling some of these unused items. My husband and I took a real critical look around our little apartment and started listing some items for sale. In just a few weeks we've made a few hundred dollars! I know. We're pretty much rich now.....

And by the way, weekly challenges will be slightly different this year, go here to read more! 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Decluttering is something I really need to do... and that extra cash definitely can be used! I've started already with clothes but need to move on to other things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to do this challenge! It's part of my new year's resolutions. :)

    http://happinessinacircularmotion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover