Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's Official!

Well, that escalated quickly. 

Jesse and I have decided to officially turn this video thing into the real deal. With that we decided it needed to be separate from Third Floor Design Studio and given a new name. Coming up with a name for something is just so scary! I can't imagine picking a name for a child. But after much muuuuuch thought we decided on modern-atelier. I bet when you first read that it you thought it said "ate liar," right? Google it! Learn a new word today! modern-atelier perfectly describes my husband and I and our life. 

So anyways. Third Floor Design Studio is definitely still up and going, I am still designing and taking clients, but this blog will mostly be focused around interior design, with the occasional mention of what modern-atelier has been up to! And if you want to keep up with what's happening more often, follow us on:

instagram: modern_atelier
website: modern-atelier.com 

Now back to your regularly scheduled interior design postings! 

3 comments:

  1. Following your heart and putting your gifts (talents) to use is a sure fire recipe for success. I wish you and Jesse much success. From the first video you posted this seemed like a destined direction for you two, you collaborate so beautifully and bring a tender unique touch to your vision / work. I'll be adding modern-atelier to my daily reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! We appreciate your sweet sincere words! And thank you for your support and dedication to Third Floor Design Studio and this new venture!

      Delete
  2. that is awesome! You two are so talented. I can't wait to see what you both are up to!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover