Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Challenge Update: Cupid's Arrow Advent Calendar

I'm super excited about this little project. I wanted to reuse the stenciled bags from my christmas advent calendar but put a Valentine's Day spin on it. So I created little cupid arrows and hung my bags from them. You can add as many or as few days to each arrow. I decided on two and will hang the arrows all over the house using command strips. 



This could totally be altered by using felt pockets, envelopes, or other types of holders for the days. Also, this could be made into a darling garland [connect the arrows] and hung on a mantle.

Don't forget to share your creations on instagram with the hashtag #designstudio_challenge.


Photos: Property of Third Floor Design Studio

1 comment:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover